Thursday, February 23, 2012

I want to start training for the Inter- college bodybuilding competition in August 2007?

I have participated in the powerlifting contest this year (held last week ). Should I take a short break or start training immediately ?I want to start training for the Inter- college bodybuilding competition in August 2007?I am a Natural Bodybuilder myself and though I have toyed with powerlifting to break through training plateaus I have never consistently trained that way. As you no doubt know, bodybuilding training is completely different from powerlifting and if your competition was last week, you should take between 7-14 days off from your show to rest, then get back into training as a bodybuilder. Those small muscle groups that you have not worked individually as a power lifter need to be developed for the show. It can be done in a year and two weeks will give your body a chance to recover, hormone levels to return to normal, and a fresh mind for the task at hand. The thing that you should be more concerned about is the dieting that you will have to endure for contest prep. let me know how it goes and good luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment