Monday, February 20, 2012

Can the health of my sperm be tested?

I don't mean in terms of my fertility, but in terms of how healthy a child i might produce, if there is an indication that i might be more prone to causing birth defects of some kind.Can the health of my sperm be tested?You can have genetic testing done to see if you are a carrier of any genetic or chromosomal disorders. However your partner would also be a factor of course.Can the health of my sperm be tested?Some genetic defects can be found through advanced DNA testing. But it isn't cheap......Can the health of my sperm be tested?yes go to your doctorCan the health of my sperm be tested?
I have never heard of that. One indication is if there is a history of birth defects or genetic diseases in your family.
  • mediterranean recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment