Thursday, February 23, 2012

I need to know, for health class, what percent of children (17 and under) are killed per year by drunk drivers

This percentage needs to be at least somewhat recent, maybe as old as 2003. I need to know which percent of teens and/or children are killed BY drunk drivers. I don't need the percentage of teens and/or children who die when they are drunk driving. Thanks.I need to know, for health class, what percent of children (17 and under) are killed per year by drunk driversThis site will have that information.........................



http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/I need to know, for health class, what percent of children (17 and under) are killed per year by drunk drivers1000. I say it's a thousand percent. Heh heh heh *hyper.I need to know, for health class, what percent of children (17 and under) are killed per year by drunk drivershuhI need to know, for health class, what percent of children (17 and under) are killed per year by drunk drivers
go to fbi web site, they have info on stastistics it will take a while but its great for reasearch, gd lk.

No comments:

Post a Comment