Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where do you stand on inter-racial dating for your teenage children?

How do you feel about it? Is it ok if your son or daughter dates outside your race? Does the election of Barack Obama help you to become more open minded?Where do you stand on inter-racial dating for your teenage children?Not a good idea at all. The election of Obama has nothing to do with inter-racial dating. Where do you stand on inter-racial dating for your teenage children?
I live in New Mexico. Most of my family lives in Arizona. I come from the lily whitest family in the history of white, and I've got an aunt, two cousins and a sister who have all MARRIED outside our race. We have grown up around Hispanics, lived with Hispanics and embraced the Hispanic culture for such a big chunk of our lives that we don't even see a line between the cultures any more. My nephew and four of my cousins are of mixed race and we don't give it a thought, nor have they ever experienced a scintilla of prejudice from anyone around them because of it. It's just something that's absolutely normal in our world down here.



I don't even look at it as interracial dating. I just call it dating. If some white chick likes black guys, specifically because they're black, or Mexicans specifically because they're Mexican, I'd call it "interracial dating." But if they're like my sister and they date guys they like, no matter what color they are, then who gives a crap?Where do you stand on inter-racial dating for your teenage children?I'm not a parent, but I could care less what race my kids dated.

That's ridiculous! As long as the kid is nice and isn't flunking out of school and what not, then what's the big deal?

I have never been closed-minded to interracial dating so Obama being elected didn't change that (although I'm glad he got elected lol).

My mom even raised me when I was a kid and asked why my black friends (we lived in a pretty black city) had darker skin and she didn't say anything about race, but just told me that it was cool that people come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors and that helps make the world unique.

Anyways, my bf is asian and i'm white so lol.

xDWhere do you stand on inter-racial dating for your teenage children?
my parents are from Ghana and they told us to be always be openminded about dating outside our Ghanian heritage. Interracial dating is very popular in Ghana. Noone questions who you marry. It's just accepted. America is very mixed as well. People should fall inlove with the personality not the skin color. Where do you stand on inter-racial dating for your teenage children?Obama aint got sh*t to do with it. Personally i was raised to only date mexicans not wetbacks. My moms generation is racist about black people but my generation isnt. But still i woulnt want my children to be with black guys or white either.Where do you stand on inter-racial dating for your teenage children?
I'm of mixed-race - so I say date whoever you love and feel comfortable with.
o.0 what does Obama have to do with anything?



Of course it fine stupid, don't be so shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment