Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to set up an inter-school Ping Pong competition league?

I want there to be a competitive Ping Pong High School league much like there is one for basketball and football. There is no such league in my county. How can i set one up? I'm entering my junior year. I really want to do this. I understand that a lot of people don't play, but still.



Who should I contact?

How long will it take?

How should i start/advertise?

How do I make other schools aware of this?How to set up an inter-school Ping Pong competition league?It will definitely be a lot of work, but it will be worth it and a great thing to put on your resume for colleges, once you get it going!



You can start a ping pong club here http://www.gotgame.me/Entry/TableTennis because it is the easiest free way to get organized and keep track of scores. It will even draw all the leaderboards for you.



1. Make a flyer to pass around your school to see if you can get some other ping pong fans to help you.



2. Once you have a few volunteers to help, have them bring the same flyers to other schools so that you can get a captain from each school.



3. Also have your helpers reach out to the Athletic Director and the head of student life because they might be able to help spread the word and/or know someone who might be interested in being the captain.



4. Reach out to the school newspaper at each school to see if they can publish an ad.



If you want more help brainstorming, you can contact us and I'm sure our marketing person would be happy to help you out.



Good luck with your league!

No comments:

Post a Comment