Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I get a license to buy r22 Freon, is there a test somewhere on the inter-net I can get?

I have my license for r12, however that limits my ability to strickly r12. I need r22 license in order to get home freon and recovery system. I also work full-time and have a large family, so my time is limited. Can anyone out there help guide me to the correct web site, company address, or phone number I need: in order for me to take the test I need to receive the proper license.How do I get a license to buy r22 Freon, is there a test somewhere on the inter-net I can get?in texas the licensing is through the state. r 12 is more of a polluter than r 22 which dont make no sence unless you are talking about the little cans for car ac's. you can buy those without a license i think. but you will not find any legit site on the net to buy r 22. i think i would try and catch a ac truck and put it to ol' boy if he would hook me up for cash, (if you know what i mean).



i have a fed epa type universal license but am not state licensed. r12 is a hfc, (hydroflourocarbon) and r22 is a hcfc, (hydrochloroflourocarbon) if that helps any...GL with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment