Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I purchase an Inter Rail pass in Rennes Train Station?

My first stop around europe is Rennes in France.



Will I be able to buy an InterRail pass from the train station there?Can I purchase an Inter Rail pass in Rennes Train Station?You should buy it in the country you live, but I have been told that in some countries you can buy InterRail passes as long as you live in a country where it is valid.



But as you do not mention where you live we can not tell you where you can buy an InterRail pass.



If you do not live in Europe you can not buy it anywhere.



But anyhow, buying the pass in the first country you want to travel is not wise, as the pass is, as a rule, is not valid in the country it is sold.

This site has a lot of info:

http://www.interrailnet.com/

It is also one selling the pass.

Last time I checked it was cheaper to buy in England, as the fall of the Pound had not been worked into the price.



Much useful info is hidden in this page, just read the FAQ and their answers:

http://www.interrailnet.com/2_frequently鈥?/a>Can I purchase an Inter Rail pass in Rennes Train Station?I got mine from STA travelCan I purchase an Inter Rail pass in Rennes Train Station?No. You have to buy it before you leave the UK.



There are a number of companies selling them, see the links below.
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment