Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I suppress my racism, while living in an inter-city neighborhood?

I do judge people by their character and not the color of their skin. But it seems that the ones that are the most rude to me, are all of the same color. I am always courteous to them. Is this just a coincidence that I am shunned by the same people?How do I suppress my racism, while living in an inter-city neighborhood?Well the fact that you notice that they are all... not like you says one thing about you. But, we have all been there and some of us are still there. It's a little ridiculous, all this stuff about racism this and racism that. The fact is, is that the same kind of people make you question why god made them. They are rude, uneducated, and are always looking for a way to break the law. There is no safe way to express your distress to them. If you say anything, anything bad it comes down to you being racist and them being the victims. We are the minority now. Take what they say and do a toss it, they don't deserve your time and emotion. Your a better person, for a number of reasons.How do I suppress my racism, while living in an inter-city neighborhood?
if you really want to be less racist the best medicine would be for you to go out of your way to befriend a person of that color you are having a hard time with. by having a friend like that you will see where they are coming from and maybe it will bring you more understanding and tolerance.How do I suppress my racism, while living in an inter-city neighborhood?Right now, yes it's still a coincidence. Please, never discount those who disprove the stereotype. They exist everyday; search them out. I know I live in a diverse area, but my encounters with those of a different race, in general, have always been positive...as expected.How do I suppress my racism, while living in an inter-city neighborhood?
You live in a bad neighborhood where the people have no manners.

Just remember; if they had been raised in a good neighborhood, they would not be so rude. It's their upbringing that is faulty, not their skin tone.

Of course, many of them may not have figured this out. They think you skin tone makes you bad.

Thank goodness you know better.How do I suppress my racism, while living in an inter-city neighborhood?You aren't racist, you just pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment