Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A perfect Engagement Ring?

My Amazing boyfriend would like to get married. Because I am under 18, He has proposed and I have accepted unofficially. When I turn 18 I will 'Officially answer"

That being the case, He wants to buy me a ring and propose properly this Christmas. He asked me what kind of a ring I would like, and we have been looking together for a while. We both really like this ring:

http://www.amazon.com/White-Gold-Emerald鈥?/a>

Because he is a collage student and therefore not exactly rolling in the dough, I'm a little worried about cost.

Do you think I should tell him that I love it and that it is a perfect ring? (that is how i feel)

Or should I look for something cheaper?

He likes to say that I'm worth any amount of money, and he for sure wants to get me real stones, not fakes... but I still can't help but feel a little like I'm not worth that much %26gt;%26lt;

Should I just go with the flow and let my amazing man do what he wants and have an amazing engagment? A perfect Engagement Ring?
Have you considered posey rings? They're sweet, and romantic. You can get many of them for fairly inexpensive.



If you really think that ring is perfect though, and he says he can buy it for you, than that is the one you should have :)
The ring is a good price...$100 bucks for a Christmas/Engagement gift is within reason for a student.



You obviously know that it is not a "real" engangement ring in the true sense of what people expect and engagement ring to be. An engagement ring can have birthstones but would have a more prominant diamond (or other stone) as the centerpiece.A perfect Engagement Ring?
$109 for an engagement ring?? Are you kidding? That is dirt cheap. I have to say this does not reflect well on the guy - he should not only be willing to spend more, but he should be spending at least $4000 to buy you something decent. This is why getting married so young is never a good idea. Wait until you're 25 and pick a guy with a wallet.
Don't you try umm...just a plain silver ring(or find something else more expensive like white gold) with your name and his on it? I think the ring will be special for you both if it's very unique, don't have to be very expensive as value of the thing depends on what you feel to it and how it's special for you than for other.



:) :) :)A perfect Engagement Ring?
That's very pretty and a good price. However if you use it as an engagement ring, it could be paired with a plain band for the wedding ring.

Other choices -

This is 70% off, which makes it a great deal for a beautiful ring!

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104鈥?/a>



http://www.myjewelrybox.com/?section=ite鈥?/a>

http://www.jared.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>




It's a lovely ring.



As for what to do, I think you really need to ask yourself how important this is in the scheme of things and think about your future. I'd be concerned about anyone committing to marriage before you've had a chance to commit to yourself. Does that make sense?
That's a very reasonable price for a ring- even for a student. We're having my grandma's rings redone, using mostly original diamonds and buying one more big one (.25 carat) and that's going to be close to $2000 by the time we're done.
The ring is only $109 - I think this is beyond affordable.



My engagement ring and wedding band together cost over $8500.00.



And just to clarify, I've been married now over 3 years and with my husband over 5 years.
I can't believe you think $109 is a lot of money...I am a broke college chick...luckily, my fiance makes enough money for both of us....and some. Sweetie, I can dig $109 in change out of my couch from spare change.
If you like it, go for it. Don't listen to the respondents that measure love in the form of carat weight and dollar signs. They'll probably be divorced within five years.
Honestly, I think it would be romantic if you both got the ring you wanted and could afford now, like the emerald and diamond ring above. Then later in life, after you guys settle down, he may buy you a nicer ring you want and can afford. So that way, you guys can remember..."Wow, remember years ago when we started with this ring!" That ring will always have a lot of meaning....



Goodluck, and get whatever you guys want and can afford, no matter what others say. You'll always know you loved eachother even when you couldn't afford the best for eachother.



Love does not measure by the amount or cost of the ring!
I am 17 too and My Fiance doesn't have a job but we are currently looking for a wedding and engagement rings and The price of that ring isn't bad at all, most rings run way more then that, if he said that he would spend whatever for you then I don't think that 109$ would be considered that bad, most rings are way more expensive and if you think it is the one then go for it.



If you are still unsure then keep looking this may sound cheap but there are place like:

*Walmart.com

*Target.com

*Zales.com



That have rings that are cheaper then that but not by much so I think that if you truely will love this ring forever then go for it!
  • thai recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment