Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are Braun Satinliner straighteners any good?

I need some "get me by" straighteners as I haven't got enough cash to buy a GHD at the moment. I have short, relaxed hair.

Was looking around amazon.co.uk and found these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-satin-Sati鈥?/a>

with amazing reviews, but I found it a bit suspicious that they're all 5/4 and have similar names...Anyone have any experience with them?



If not, any good cheap straighteners to tide me over until I get some dough?



Thanks!Are Braun Satinliner straighteners any good?
Wow, this one seems to work really really nicely !

I don't know I have bought cheap ones before but they don't work at all for me!

Maybe its becuase my hair is extra thick and frizy, so I bought a CHI one but I think a CHI is around the same price range as a GHD

Anyways, I think you should try this Braun Satinliner one! It looks really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment