Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cuisinart 7-speed Hand Mixer Vs. KitchenAid 5-speed Hand Mixer?

I am trying to buy a hand mixer since the stand mixers are too costly for me. Basically I am looking for one that goes from making icing, whipping cream cheese, etc. to making cookie dough, cake batter, etc. so that is pretty much everything.

I browsed the web and found these two hand mixers Cuisinart and KitchenAid and I know that they both are good brands but the problem is they are both web products, I can't go to the store to take a look at which one is more suitable for me.

So I'm hoping experienced bakers can give me some ideas on this. Thanks in advance!



Although there are descriptions of these two on the BestBuy and LondonDrugs websites but the descriptions on Amazon are more detailed so here are the links from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.ca/Cuisinart-HM-70C-Power-Advantage-Speed/dp/B001BFMY9I

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KHM5APWH-5-Speed-Ultra-Power/dp/B000BVZ5X0Cuisinart 7-speed Hand Mixer Vs. KitchenAid 5-speed Hand Mixer?
I love shopping amazon! You can narrow your selection down based on the number of stars the product gets. I looked at both of these and they were quite similar in price and ratings, but they each only noted one set of beaters.



You may want to look at the Sunbeam 2551 Heritage Series 6-Speed 250-Watt Hand Mixer, Silver. It's half the price of the Cuisinart and Kitchen Aid, has a higher watt mixer than the Cuisinart, and comes with THREE different types of beaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment