Wednesday, January 25, 2012

About my child's health?

my 11yr has short breath sometimes in night and pin pinching pain in chest what is itAbout my child's health?possibly asthma. If he's been using a down quilt or pillow, you need to replace it with a non down material, because down material exacerbates and sometimes sets off the asthma attacks.About my child's health?
Asthma, Sleep Apnea, or Acid Reflux (GERD)About my child's health?if he's making a sort of wheezing noise he may have asthma

take him to the doctors and c what they sayAbout my child's health?
I would guess asthma.About my child's health?I suggest you take your child to a doctor ASAP. It could be nothing serious or it could be something serious. I pray it's nothing serious though, but take your child to the doctor just to make sure.About my child's health?
your 11 year old has Asthma my 11 year old sister is like that the doct told us she had asthma
my 4 yr old has Asama and it sounds to me like it could be that go to the doctors and say u would like a Ventolin inhaler and she if that helps x x x x
  • indian recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment