Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm on Atkins Induction Phase and I have a ? about Diet Pepsi (HELP!!)?

Okay so I haven't drank DP for 5 days but now I feel the pull. Before Induction I limited myself to 1 a day because I found out when I went on the 1200 calorie diet that if I didn't drink pop at all I ate a TON more. Now I'm afraid that if I don't get to drink DP I'm gonna go off the wagon and eat all the sugar and dough in my apartment and that would really suck because I've been really really good for 5 whole days and have stuck to what the book says word for frickin word!!!. HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!I'm on Atkins Induction Phase and I have a ? about Diet Pepsi (HELP!!)?
Diet pepsi is sugar free and you can drink it without feeling guilty. My hubby has diabetes and they told him even he can have it. Go have a drink of diet pepsi and enjoy it. Its fine :) No calories to worry about.I'm on Atkins Induction Phase and I have a ? about Diet Pepsi (HELP!!)?
Stay away from any pop period.

It does not mater what kind it is still like a poison to you. Drink mineral water , and eat fresh or steamed veggies and fruit. hunger and how to suppress

Learn what is triggering your appetite.

If you will not learn how to control your appetite, you will struggle with your weight rest of your life

PeterI'm on Atkins Induction Phase and I have a ? about Diet Pepsi (HELP!!)?
I'm on the induction and I drink it. Still losing weight aswell! I don't really think it's a problem as long as it's diet.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment